How you can help
For more than a century, the work of MercyFirst has helped over 100,000 children and families. Your support will allow us to sustain and expand our programs and services for those in need.
Giving to MercyFirst
We are thankful to the generous donors whose support is critical to the fulfillment of our work and mission. To find out how you can help make a difference, click one of the links below. Support by individuals, companies and foundations enable MercyFirst to do those things that government funds will not pay for and that parents are not around to provide:
• Scholarship Assistance to help our graduates attend college or vocational school;
• Summer Youth Employment to expose our youth to the responsibilities and rewards of work;
• Tutoring Assistance to help our youth make up for lost time in school;
• Housing Assistance so our older youth have a better chance to succeed in living independently;
• Life Skills Training that teach responsibility and help prepare youth for success beyond MercyFirst
through Workshops, Career Days, Dog Training Program, Mentors, volunteer opportunities in the
community and much more.
Some of the charitable ways to give to MercyFirst:
Ways to support
When you make a donation to MercyFirst, you will receive the incomparable gift of knowing you've brought hope and healing to the children and families that we serve.
Your employer's programs may make giving easier. Ask your Personnel or Human Resources department if your employer has a Matching Gifts program.
You can help children and families served by MercyFirst with donations of NEW items. Click to see our Wish List